1. Moisture Control: Protect basements, crawl spaces, and garages from water & rain moisture. That will cause mold and wood fungi growth in your home or commercial building.
2. Foundation Protection: Limit the movement of active zone soils underneath the foundation by reducing the amount of water that enters at the foundation wall.
3. Back-Fill Protection: The top soil surrounding the home and/or building is the weakest link in foundation moisture control. Preventing top soil erosion can decrease & slow future structural damage.
4. Shield Windows and Doors: Most durability and structural issues arise from excessive water intrusion through windows and doors. Proper roof drainage will direct water away from these sensitive areas.
5. Protect Plants and Shrubs: Standing water in flower beds around the home and/or commercial building can permit harmful plant fungi to occur as well as attract ants, roaches, and termites.
6. Protect The Fascia: Water migration may cause rotting and insect infestation that can be costly to correct. The gutters will direct water away from rafters and roof joints, making your home and/or establishment last for longer periods of time.